Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Soolip Wedding 2009

Today marks a week since I attended this wedding showcase event. Since then, I've learned that when it comes to sharing pictures my memory card is a lot bigger than my window of opportunity. I apologize for the lapse. Here is the last group of photos, which begins with a series of shots highlighting the masterpiece of Patina Wedding. I love beautiful food and this melding of floral and edible art was a sight to behold.






__________________________________________

My customers appreciate products that are hand-crafted and well designed so I included pictures of the beautiful dinnerware displayed by HEATH CERAMICS. Consider them for your bridal registry. Here is a link to their website where you can see their work and learn about the company's history and values; really impressive.


No comments:

Post a Comment