Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Soolip Wedding 2009

If you attended A Soolip Wedding on Sunday you experienced Wanda Wen’s vision of beauty and inspiration first hand. As an industry professional, this “modern bridal event” really lived up to my expectations with quality vendors that represented well, and an exciting blend of content. The show was very well done.

If you missed out this sensational happening you’re in luck. I’m offering a week’s worth of consolation prizes in the form of photos and other highlights from the vendors, designers, experts and attendees that got busy at the Vibiana in Downtown Los Angeles.
Entering Door #1

The Beautiful Angeleno Lounge

Fiore Beauty, booth designed by Lollipop Events & Designs

Avalane Flowers made a big impression on me. Look at those gorgeous water lilies! Yes, they are real. I almost spent as much time touching as I did gawking. I was drawn to the botanical beauty of this diplay. The designer is pictured in black. Her name is Ania Norwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment